STEPVR A Revolutionary Platform For Fully Immersive and Interactive
A revolutionary platform for fully immersive and interactive VR
Integrating accurate indoor positioning, whole-body motion capture,
hand gesture recognition, wireless computing, and high-resolution
head mount display(HMD), StepVR takes you directly into a virtual
world and lets you explore and interact with the world just like in
- StepVR is the brand of the our core technology.
- The large space laser positioning technology is the highlight with
- Hardware is indepedently developed.
- Some software used under license.
- Using limited physical space to simulate unlimited virtual reality
world, with very high degree of freedom.
In StepVR, the effect is created by VR headsets consisting of
head-mounted goggles with a screen in front of the eyes. StepVR is
UNTETHERED i.e. no wires that would limit large movements thanks to
advances in large space positioning technologies.
Fully immersive, ultra realistic
1. Developed entirely in house
2. World’s first VR system integrating indoor positioning, motion
capture, and gesture recognition
3. 5m x 5m x 3m single cell, unlimited expansion by cell
4. User enters virtual environment through HMD and can freely walk,
run, jump, dodge, and shoot in the environment
We specializes in developing wearable technologies and products for
gaming, education, healthcare, and sports, owning multiple essential technologies such
as gesture recognition, motion capture, laser indoor positioning,
dynamic heart rate, and visible light communication.
The company is amply funded for continual technology development
KSQ Technologies (Beijing) Co. Ltd. is the Overseas Business Office of G-Wearables.
G-Wearables was founded in 2013. The core team of the company
consists of top technology researchers and trend marketers. The
company is focused on laser positioning research and development
for applications such as virtual reality, motion capture,
multi-person interaction and so on.