STEPVR Create Large Scale Multiplay Experiences for Virtual Reality
StepVR is made of 6 main elements:
1. Space Positioning Laser Emission Unit
2. Standard Positioning and Motion Capture Unit
3. Wireless Somatosensory Manipulation Handle
4. Virtual Picture Display Unit
5. Powerful Central Computing Processing Unit
6. Somatosensory Simulation Props
In StepVR, the effect is created by VR headsets consisting of
head-mounted goggles with a screen in front of the eyes. StepVR is
UNTETHERED i.e. no wires that would limit large movements thanks to
advances in large space positioning technologies.
More Information about StepVR
- StepVR is the brand of the our core technology.
- The large space laser positioning technology is the highlight with
- Hardware is indepedently developed.
- Some software used under license.
- Using limited physical space to simulate unlimited virtual reality
world, with very high degree of freedom.
Fully immersive, ultra realistic
1. Developed entirely in house
2. World’s first VR system integrating indoor positioning, motion
capture, and gesture recognition
3. 5m x 5m x 3m single cell, unlimited expansion by cell
4. User enters virtual environment through HMD and can freely walk,
run, jump, dodge, and shoot in the environment